Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friends...

Friends are a funny thing.

So a group of women, that I would technically consider my mom's friends, have all become "gym rats." Though new to the gym rat species myself, this group of women have welcomed me into their circle. I attend different classes with them at least three times a week and then sporadically with some spontaneous class ideas other times. Last night, Nicoll, one of the group, decided to join me for my early morning class. This was great news!

The funny thing about "timing" and "everything happens for a reason" with all this is...

I could not sleep last night! I was up until about 11:30 which is late for me considering I usually go to be at 9pm when I know I have to get up early for the gym. So...I was exhausted when the alarm went off this morning and REALLY wanted to ignore it.

However, since my friend Nicoll was planning to meet me at the gym, I crawled, unwillingly, out of bed, got dressed, and got my behind to the gym.

So thanks Nicoll! If it weren't for you, I'm certain I could have convinced myself to stay home this morning!  ;)

"Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things." ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment