Friday, April 1, 2011

Camping huh? This should be....interesting.

Well, I'm headed out for a family camping trip. I've got plenty of healthy snacking options packed away but I KNOW my parents are bringing loaded of goodies that I would just love to sink my teeth into.

BUT, in addition to my yummy snacks, my husband and I are also taking our bikes. The weather in sunny California is absolutely beautiful today and I know we'll get plenty of activity as well as R&R in this weekend. 

Oh yea, did I mention that we're going with no kids? REALLY looking forward to that!

I'm actually not too worried about the food. My parents did bring lot of yummy stuff but they're going the gym and eating right thing too so I think they bought more out of habit than anything. We're bring cards and I have my kindle and I know a good time will be had by all.

By the way, I will be having a Peppermint Patty and a few roasted marshmallows and YES! I'm going to enjoy every taste!  

No comments:

Post a Comment