Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally!!

I haven't posted in a while. Yeesh! I've been busy with out of town work and some wonderful family vacations. The good news for me is that I'm back home and most importantly...back on plan.


So, I hit my 10% in June but then lost a little footing over my trips. But since being back on plan - which means staying within my calories, exercising daily, and drinking all my water - I have not only gotten back down to my 10% but have also surpassed it!


In doing so, I've finally broken the 30lb mark! This is a goal I've NEVER reached before and I'm quite proud of myself! I've also lost another 3.5", brining me down to 11" lost total! Woo hoo!


It's not easy but I'm staying focused, being more consistent than I've ever been before, and I'm definitely seeing the results - the results are a steady downward trend. A downward trend that is here to stay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment